Clindex® is fully customizable allowing the user not just the option of a custom trial-specific eClinical system, but also the flexibility to adapt to meet all future requirements and streamline efficiencies.
- Add custom functionality using the tools built into the system
- Collect data beyond CRFs, including study, product logs, core lab and training records
- Ability to upload and attach files to CRFs
- Integrate web service data into reports and CRFs
- Custom navigation through buttons, reports and tasklists
- Build your own tools/modules, Safety database, protocol trending and implant registration
- Built-in and customizable detailed reporting tools – more than just lists
- Ability to program complex edit checks with the system
- Custom screen layout to match the way you collect data
The customization functionality has an intuitive user interface that simplifies the need for training, and there is also an option to have the system pre-customized for almost instant implementation.
- Visual interface can be customized on a per-study basis.
- Fully customizable data entry screens
- Allow creation of patient-related CRFs or alternate forms for other purposes (e.g. CTMS) using the same tool set.
- Customizable and extendible document tracking and data collection feature for any entity in system (e.g., sites, study, protocols, monitoring visits).
- Re-usable data dictionary components (including edits, table structures and screens) for faster study development.
- Visual interface can be customized on a per-study basis
- Customizable alerts to notify site users of specific issues
- Report list available to investigator is customizable
- Extend data collected about any entity (e.g., site, study, protocol) with custom fields including document links, URLs, Custom Screens
- Create custom screens to collect CTMS-specific data
- Can be set up by end users